How do I measure my dogs collar?
- For proper size, measure your dogs dog's Neck. Add 1/2" to allow some room between the collar and neck.
- Our braided collars will stretch between 0.5"- 1"and our braided leash will stretch about 1-2 Inches.
Are your collars waterproof?
- Outside elements are not a problem and it will dry very quickly.
- Resistant to Mildew
- The leather we use for our products is the same leather that is used in high end equestrian gear, so it's meant to take a beating. However, leather is a porous material and excessive water exposure can lead to bacteria and odor build-up deep within the fibers.
- Be aware that leather is a natural material and it will age more rapidly when repeatedly exposed to water. Using a waterproofer will slow down the aging process and help keep your leather looking its best. Wet leather also stretches, so we recommend removing the collar and wipe dry to help it keep its shape. Removing the collar and wiping it dry will also be much more comfortable for your dog - wearing a wet collar is kind of like sitting around in wet clothes
How long will it take to receive my order?
- All our products are handmade to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks to produce Please allow a additional 5 days for custom engraving.
- For International shipping, please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your product. Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of Canada may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (Import Fees). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- Delivery time does not include Sundays and holidays.
Check our Shipping / Returns Page for more info.